Sunday, July 5, 2009

got it?

YEAAAAH!!! I GOT IT PEOPLE!!!

remember before UAN my post was all about ' i want to get in to sman 8!wish me luck'

and thannnnkkkk God i got it. and of course thank you for wishing me luck and stuff

hihihi. im so happy. it was like a hell for the first 2 days because my NEM is pretty low and made my rank keep sliding down the floor but on the third day i got up as late as possible so i won't be 'deg-degan' all day long and asked my sister to see what place am i on. she told me it was 299!!!

so yeah for the rest 3 hours was like a torture for me. my face was all grumpy and my heart keeps on pounding.

and achy was like...'mi! pendaftaran tutup jam 3 tapi selesai pemasukan data jam 5! takut nih gue'

ohmy chy, my grade was lower than yours. you got nothin' to worry about. while me.... -_-

but my sister and brother wanted to go so i have to turn off the laptop and go. my face was all 'berlipetlipet' because i cant calm down! even tho they told me i'll got it

when i got home i turn on the laptop and open my PSB page. thank God it didn't move a rank. soooo yeah....i think....i got it!

with all the joy in the world,
byeeeeee

No comments: