Monday, July 6, 2009

pms disaster


well i guess you know what this is about. yeah....

im going to tell you how i act when im goin' through pms

it's kinda annoying i haaaaaaaateeee it. it doesn't feel like 'me' when that happens

first, i eat,eat,eat,eat,eat,eat,eat.... humm countless -_- the point is i eat nonstop! my tummy keeps grumbling and i have this weird craving about foods. i know exactly what i want. like....i want something spicy with something crunchy and there's mayonnaise served with it

second, i hate how i looked. i dont know why but i always feels ugly. i wanna tear up the mirror everytime i look at my self. rrrrrrrrr.

third, my skin get super sensitive. it get dry easily, itchy, red. yeah those annoying kind of stuff

fourth my tummy bulging up. like i haven't go to the toilet for days hahaha

fifth, my temper? ha ha. i can blow up for no reason! just because i feel like to

well theres a lot of things. im just too lazy to write it down hahaha byeeeeee

loveeeeeeeeee,
namira!

No comments: