Friday, May 22, 2009

A Planner


just like the title. im a planner. i plan things. all the details, to-do, what i want to do, where i want to go. like.....really plan it all

i know that annoys people but i cant stand it! plan things make me have more control on what is going on. it made me have a back-up plan because i know what im doing. by planning i have a good time management. sooooo i can fit loads of activities in one day

for example : when we're going somewhere, i need to know how to get there and how to go home. i hate uncertain-ish thing. it stressed me out (believe it or not).

maybe its genetic. my mom have always done the same thing all her life. she puts all to do list for a day. she asks us where we want to go, what time, etc so she can manage it all fit the timing to our schedule

sometimes i really want to make this habit go away and loosen up. it drives me nuts have to control all things that i do! but i feel blessed too to have this, it made people (especially my mom) trust me to plan my own schedule so it dont ruin everybody else's.

wow such a random post. i dont know what else to write sooooo.....

byeeeee,
namira. moah

No comments: